MEPPS LURES AGLIA
- Mepps "par excellence", no other lure has caught so many record fish all over the world.
- The Aglia is a marvelous lure, precisely engineered to start spinning smoothly the instant it enters the water.
- The cone of rotation constantly adapts to the force of the current or retrieve, so Aglia continuously emits appropriate and measured vibrations.
- On a slow retrieve Aglia rises without 'blowing out' and with no retrieve Aglia will find its own level in the current and continue to spin attractively.
- Accordingly, throughout the whole of its course through the water, Aglia is 'alive' and attracting predators.