Blue Fox Vibrax Foxtail Spinner
What do you get when you take some of the best performing Vibrax color patterns, and spice them up with a fluffy tail? The Vibrax Foxtail of course!
The patented two-part body, which virtually eliminates line twist is really what sets all Blue Fox spinners apart.
Whether casting for still water predators or working fast moving rivers, this low-frequency spinner is going to create the noise and vibration required to trigger a strike.
- 45° Mid-depth blade runs 0.6 – 1.2 meters
- Patented 2-part, machined brass main body
- Rattling, free-turning brass gear
- Stainless steel shaft
- Available in glow finishes with painted metal blade patterns
- Fitted with VMC hook featuring teaser tail