The ROK 10 Spot has two 5W LEDs - use it as a reversing light, a motorbike handlebar light or even as a work light while camping!
- 1 x ROK10 LED utility light
- 1 x Mounting hardware and fixings
- 1 x Deutch plug fly lead
- 1 x User instructions
Perfect for a wide range of applications, ROK utility lights from Lightforce are a unique solution to a range of lighting needs. Use them as a reversing light, a motorbike handlebar light or even as a work light while camping! Available in a range of beam patterns, the new ROK10 work lights from Lightforce are a handy addition to address multiple lighting needs.
- High pressure cast aluminium body
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Custom fabricated dual injected moulded strain relief connector, fitted to military specification grade cable*
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Deutsch waterproof connector*
- RoHS certified
- 3 year warranty
- Instant on.
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- 50,000+ hour LED lifespan
- Operating temperature -40°C to 63°C (-40°F to 145°F)
- Weight: 275grams (weight includes mount and hardware)
ROK10 10W SPECIFICATIONS (2 X 5W):
- Input voltage range: 9-36V DC
- Current draw: 0.7A @ 13.2V
- Wiring harness not include (CBROKH)