Okuma Azores XP 14000 Low Speed Spin Reel
Built for the big bite, with lower gearing for plenty of outright cranking power and the build quality to back it up.
High density gearing and machine-cut brass pinion gear roll on high performance, grease-packed stainless bearings for a smooth, precise and solid mechanical system.
A hydro-blocked hybrid drag delivers consistent, smooth and powerful resistance against hard-running fish.
The machined screw-in handle ensures a positive connection, while the machined large-capacity spool features Okuma's LCS lip for more casting distance and accuracy.
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Precision Dual Force Multi-disc Drag system with Carbonite and felt drag washers
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing plus ratchet system
- Dual anti-reverse system for maximum security
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- HDGII: Corrosion‑resistant, High density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion‑resistant coating process
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminium body, sideplate and rotor
- MSS: carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System
- Machined aluminium anodised spool with LCS lip
- Machined aluminium handle arm for added strength
- Heavy duty solid aluminium bail wire
- Okuma 10 Year Warranty