Flambeau 6962ZM Zerust Max Tuff Tainer
The 6962ZM Zerust Max Tuff Tainer builds on Flambeau's legacy as the pioneering force and industry leader in anti-corrosion tackle storage innovation to offer anglers an enhanced level of Zerust® VCI vapor technology now impregnated directly into the entirety of each box. Flambeau's exclusive Zerust® VCI products consist of a proprietary chemical formulation that releases an invisible, odorless, tasteless, and FDA-safe vapor that diffuses throughout an enclosed Tuff Tainer® and settles on all exposed metal surfaces to form a protective molecular layer that inhibits the electrochemical reactions that cause rust and corrosion to form. The result is unmatched rust prevention performance for a minimum of 5 years in the most extreme environments an angler will encounter.
- Fully-infused with an enhanced level of Zerust VCI vapor technology that provides effortless rust prevention for metal tackle in extreme marine environments
- Provides a minimum of 5-year anti-corrosion protection*
- Removable bulk storage tray for tools and soft plastic baits kept in original packaging
- (2) oversized bulk compartments and (20) customizable tackle compartments in base
- Spill-proof guides on the underside of the tray align with compartments underneath to stop tackle migration
- Sliding latch design prevents box from opening when dropped.
- Integrated handle
- Molded-in feet for storing box vertically
- Stackable for convenient organization in boat compartments
- Translucent smoke gray tinted lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed
- Product Dimensions: 38.1cm L x 36.83 cm W x 8.89 cm H
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.