Jarvis Walker Chemically Sharpened Red Long Shank/Worm Hooks 50pack
This timeless hook pattern is first choice for many estuary anglers.
- It's great for catching whiting, garfish or live baits with the smaller sizes 10 to 6
- Sizes 4, 2 and 1 are ideal for bream
- Flathead anglers also like the pattern in the larger 1/0 and 2/0 sizes
- It has a longer shank than standard hook patterns, which is ideal for baiting worms, thin fish strips and peeled prawns
- The long shank length also makes it easier to grip when removing it from hooked fish, which is great for kids and beginners
- The fine, super-sharp, chemically sharpened point offers a high hook-up rate