FIRELINE ULTRA 8
- Thermally fused 8 Carrier construction
- 4X More abrasion resistant than traditional Fireline
- Casts 10% further than traditional Fireline
- Optimised for spin reels
- Fireline Ultra 8 delivers a line that is incredibly strong and abrasion resistant yet long casting and user friendly, resisting wind knots like never before. Optimised for spin reels Fireline Ultra 8 is ideal for all light to medium lure fishing applications.
- The unique fusing process using heat to molecularly bind thousands of Dyneema fibres gives Fireline Ultra 8 more body than regular braids. The body and heft of Fireline Ultra 8 delivers unique handling properties and superb manageability. More tolerant of line twist than traditional soft braids, Fireline Ultra 8 performs exceptionally well on spinning reels meaning less loose loops and less wind knots on the water.
- The 8-strand fusing process also gives Fireline Ultra 8 several significant advantages.
- Fireline Ultra 8 is 4X more abrasion resistant than original Fireline, often regarded as the benchmark in toughness. Ultra 8 stands up to structure such as mangroves, barnacles, reef and wrecks. That means more fish in the boat.
- Rounder and smoother, Fireline Ultra 8 casts 10% further than traditional Fireline expanding your fishing zone.
- Fireline Ultra 8 retains superb knot strength and near zero stretch delivering a telegraphic feel for structure and strikes.
- The unique fusing process produces a round profile that resists digging into the spool under heavy loads and never separates like many standard braids.
- New Fireline Ultra 8 thermally fuses 8 braided strands to create a line that is 4X More Abrasion Resistant and casts 10% further than traditional Fireline while retaining that Fireline sensitivity and manageability.